Quick Brie and Olive Pizza
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, room temperature (or Boboli pizza crust)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 8-ounce Reny Picot Brie cheese, rind removed, cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes, halved crosswise, seeded, cut into thin rounds
- 10 Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, pitted, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400¡F. Unfold crust on lightly floured rimless baking sheet. Fold 1/2 inch of edge over; crimp decoratively.
Spread crust with mustard; sprinkle with half of Brie. Top with tomatoes, then olives. Sprinkle with onion, remaining Brie, and oregano, then Parmesan cheese.
Bake pizza until crust is crisp and cheeses melt, about 20 minutes. Makes 6 servings.